Join Our Team!
At Scene Clean, we do it all.
Here’s some of the roles we are currently seeking to fulfill:
- Mitigation Technicians
- Janitorial Cleaning Associates
Qualities we look for in potential team members:
- Motivated self-starter
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Great communication skills
- Works well individually and with a team
- Maintains a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Candidate is at least 18 yrs old
- Reliable transportation
- Good driving record
- Submit to a full background check
Paid training. Pay rate to be determined. Potential for raises based on performance.
Join Our Janitorial Team:
As a janitorial team member, you will be expected to:
- Work evening hours
- Be on your feet throughout your shift
- Be able to lift up to 25 lbs +
- Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning, window cleaning, etc)
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe space for janitorial equipment
- Proper labeling, dilution, and use of all chemicals
- Complete deep cleansing tasks and other duties as assigned
Join Our Mitigation Team:
As a Mitigation Team Member, we require:
• Must be able to stand/be on your feet 8+ hours a day
• Ability to use hand tools regularly used in carpentry and demolition
• Ability to learn the operation of and handle industry-related equipment
• Possess a smart phone to perform work-related tasks on apps
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 75 pounds
• Ability to follow safety guidelines and use personal protective equipment (PPE) as needed
• Ability to solve problems and work under pressure in compromised working conditions
• Availability to work an on-call rotation schedule (Night and weekend work is intermittently required. Must be able to respond to emergencies after-hours and during inclement weather.)
• Perform heavy cleaning duties such as: using ladders, cleaning ceilings, light fixtures, floors, baseboards, wiping walls, windows, furniture and removing debris
• Perform contents cleaning in a warehouse environment where you will be unwrapping/unpacking, cleaning, deodorizing, and repacking/wrapping contents that have experienced fire, water, mold or other damages.
• Assist in loading/unloading trucks, cleaning the warehouse, loading and unloading of boxes and content manipulation
• Perform assigned work in a timely manner
Download an application, fill it out, and email it to email@example.com
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re located in Walkersville,MD and hiring for mitigation tech positions near Frederick, Rockville, Germantown, and Montgomery.
*Compensation to be discussed. Raises and promotions are based on performance. FULL-TIME potential.*
Got questions? We've got your answers.
Need Help Deciding?
We’re here to help if you need assistance in deciding what service you need or would like to talk to us about your situation. Please don’t hesistate to contact us if there are any questions!