Join Our Team!
At Scene Clean, we do it all.
We are currently seeking individuals to fulfill either of our two open positions:
- Technician or Cleaning Associate
Qualities we look for in potential team members:
- Motivated self-starter
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Great communication skills
- Works well individually and with a team
- Maintains a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Candidate is at least 18 yrs old
- Reliable transportation
- Good driving record
- Submit to a full background check
Paid training. Pay rate to be determined. Potential for raises based on performance. Full-time, part-time, & on-call positions are available.
Join Our Team:
As a Technician, we require:
• Must be able to stand/be on your feet 8+ hours a day
• Ability to use hand tools regularly used in carpentry and demolition
• Ability to learn the operation of and handle industry-related equipment
• Possess a smart phone to perform work-related tasks on apps
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 75 pounds
• Ability to follow safety guidelines and use personal protective equipment (PPE) as needed
• Ability to solve problems and work under pressure in compromised working conditions
• Availability to work an on-call rotation schedule (Night and weekend work on a rotary basis is required. Must be able to respond to emergencies after-hours and during inclement weather.)
• Perform heavy cleaning duties such as: using ladders, cleaning ceilings, light fixtures, floors, baseboards, wiping walls, windows, furniture and removing debris
• Perform contents cleaning in a warehouse environment where you will be unwrapping/unpacking, cleaning, deodorizing, and repacking/wrapping contents that have experienced fire, water, mold or other damages.
• Assist in loading/unloading trucks, cleaning the warehouse, loading and unloading of boxes and content manipulation
• Perform assigned work in a timely manner
• Other duties as assigned
Join Our Team:
As a Cleaning Associate, please expect to:
• Work evening hours
• Be on your feet throughout your shift
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs +
• Clean and supply designated building areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom
cleaning, window cleaning, etc)
• Maintain a clean, organized, and safe space for janitorial equipment
• Proper labeling, dilution, and use of all chemicals
• Complete deep cleansing tasks and other duties as assigned
Experience is not needed but we do seek individuals with a willingness to learn.
*Compensation to be determined. Potential to grow into a full-time position.*
Email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
We’re located in Walkersville,MD and hiring for mitigation tech positions near Frederick, Rockville, Germantown, and Montgomery.
*Compensation to be discussed. Raises and promotions are based on performance.*
Got questions? We've got your answers.
Need Help Deciding?
We’re here to help if you need assistance in deciding what service you need or would like to talk to us about your situation. Please don’t hesistate to contact us if there are any questions!